Why practice Social Media Management?
Social media management offers several benefits, including:
- Cost: No matter your marketing budget, social media is a cost-effective initiative. It’s free to join social media networks, post content, respond to user comments, and more. Even advertising offers a profitable channel for reaching your audience and building an online following.
- Reach: Social media networks, from Facebook to LinkedIn, can connect you with users across the world. You can also use social media platforms, like Pinterest, to reach niche audiences. Traditional marketing and advertising can’t match the reach — or price — or social. That’s why social media management is a must for businesses.
- Users: Incorporating social media into your marketing strategy allows you to align your marketing initiatives with user behavior. For example, 74% of people now use social media when making purchase decisions. Not to mention, 80% of people get advice about a purchase through social media.
- Performance: Marketers and business owners alike agree on the performance of social media marketing and advertising. Via social, companies can build their brand and even generate leads and sales. Almost 45% of business-to-business (B2B) marketers, for instance, have earned a client through Facebook.
With social media’s multiple advantages, it’s worth considering your marketing strategy.
What do Cimplux Social Media Services include?
- Original social media posts
- Custom images
- Cover and profile photo design
- Social media network setup and optimization
- Social media account audit
- Brand reputation analysis
- Boosted post ad management
- Data-driven social strategy
- Dedicated social media account manager
- Daily social media monitoring
- Monthly consultations
- Transparent monthly reports
- Advanced marketing technology
- Google Business Page Registration